This is one of my family’s go-to recipes for a weeknight dinner. We are so crazed on the weekdays, that one pot recipes, like this are appreciated.
Reasons I Love Easy Turkey Chili
- The recipe is crazy-easy to make. The whole recipe cooks in one pot, so enjoy all that extra time NOT doing dishes!
- It makes a lot (6 servings, enough to meal prep for practically the whole week for one person)
- Freezer friendly (Freeze in single serving portions for when you’re in a hurry).
- ALL the protein (31 grams)!
- Finally, it’s incredibly versatile (see serving suggestion below).
- Spooned over spaghetti squash
- Over vegetable noodles (zucchini, butternut squash, sweet potato, etc.)
- On top of cauliflower rice
- Don’t forget breakfast! Try it with a fried egg on top or over egg whites for breakfast
- Inside a baked potato or sweet potato
- Over top of whole wheat noodles
- Smothering quinoa or rice
- On a bun (because, who need Sloppy Joes?)
Plan for the Whole Week
Check out Healthy Menu Week 1 to enjoy Turkey Chili and other easy, healthy meals for a full week. The menu includes:
- Printable grocery list
- Sample schedule of meals for the week.
- Step by step instructions to prep meals for the entire week.
- Calorie and macro totals to plan snacks for the week.
Enjoy and Share!
Please comment below with any of your favorite one pot recipes to make life a little easier for all of us!! If you make it and snap a picture tag me @musicklauren on Instagram and Twitter.